Lily Lolo foundation is internationally renowned for its airbrushed finish, remarkable staying power and weightless texture. Lily Lolo foundation delivers a flawless look and feel that cannot be achieved with traditional liquid makeup, and it can be applied in buildable layers for either a natural or fuller long-lasting coverage.
Lily Lolo foundation is made from finely milled natural ingredients and active antibacterial ingredients to help keep your skin healthy by minimising blemishes and breakouts.
- SPF15 helps protect your skin from damage
- high performance and water resistant
- Lockable sifter meaning no spills or mess
“A flawless foundation, my skin looks even-toned and as though I’m wearing no makeup at all. Its matte finish doesn’t clog my pores and keeps me shine-free all day” - Elle Beauty Editor.
- It's a good idea to try two or three samples when choosing your foundation shade to ensure you find your perfect match - if a shade looks too ashy, then it’s too Pale for you. If a shade look too orange, then it’s too Dark for you.
Tips to find your perfect Lily Lolo foundation:
- Many of us need a Summer + Winter foundation shade, you can also mix shades to custom create your perfect match this way, all year round.
- Before looking at the different shades available, it’s best to take a really good look at your skin in natural daylight and note down the colouring to your skin and any undertones that show. It’s also good to look at the veins on the inside of your wrists as the colour of these may help determine your skin-tone too.
Benefits & key natural ingredients:
Lily Lolo mineral makeup is ideal for sensitive and acne-prone skin, it contains zinc oxide which has antibacterial properties. Lily Lolo natural makeup range is free-from parabens, free-from bismuth oxychloride, free-from synthetic dyes, free-from parabens, free-from petrochemicals, free-form synthetic fragrances and free-from nano-particles.
Zinc Oxide - active antibacterial properties and no harsh chemicals.
Mica - offers a silky feel and look that is long-lasting, it does not have the have the cakey, thick consistency of other make up. There is a misconception that mica always adds sheen to the skin but this is not always the case as the sheen is achieved depending on the type of mica that is included.
How to apply Lily Lolo foundation: Check out the videos!
EXPERT TIP: To minimise appearance of pores and wrinkles, apply Lily Lolo Finishing Powder as a base or primer, this will control oil and shine in oily skin and will help stop make-up sinking into lines in mature skin.
You don’t need to be a pro to get it right, it’s easy to apply the Lily Lolo foundation following these simple steps:
- Moisturise your face well and allow a couple of minutes for the moisture to absorb. Your face needs to be dry for the best results.
- Lightly shake the jar so that a small amount of minerals fall into the lid and swirl your Kabuki brush into the powder. Don’t overload - a little goes a long way. Tap off any excess powder
- Using circular motions buff the powder into the skin, blending evenly as you go. Build the Lily Lolo foundation coverage in layers until you have your desired finish.
Lily Lolo Foundation all shades: Mica (CI77019), Zinc Oxide (CI77497) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499)
About the brand:
Lily Lolo mineral makeup is ideal for sensitive and acne-prone skin, it contains zinc oxide which has antibacterial properties. Lily Lolo makeup gives you a flawless finish without clogging or irritating dry, oily, normal or troubled skin complexions. The Lily Lolo natural make-up range is free-from bismuth oxychloride, are free-from nano-particles, free-from parabens, free-from petrochemicals, free-form fragrance, free-from synthetic dyes and free-from fillers.