Studio 78 Paris Bi-phased foundation is an innovative formula that combines a highly pigmented powdery phase with a toning aqueous phase to let your skin natural radiance and under tone show through.
- Perfect for a natural look and/or for covering small areas (e.g.: spots, imperfections or under-eye area)
- Liquid consistency
- Weightless feel and matte finish
- Provides natural coverage allowing your skin to breathe without clogging skin pores
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable glass bottle
Ecocert: 99% natural, 30% organic. Non-comedogenic, No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No silicones and No animal-derived ingredients
Studio 78 Paris bi-phased foundation N° 1 Energizing Mist - Light to medium beige, for light skin with neutral to yellow/golden skin undertones,
Studio 78 Paris bi-phased foundation N° 2 Enhancing Dew - Warm to tan beige, for medium to tan skin tones with neutral to pink undertones.
Benefits and Key Ingredients:
Contains a special formulation of natural and organic ingredients including Avocado Oil* and Glycerin* for a smooth, easy application and to nourish and moisturise your skin.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
How to use:
1. For best results prep your skin by exfoliating and moisturising well especially dry areas.
2. Apply Studio 78 Primer for even application and to make your makeup last longer.
3. Shake Studio 78 Bi-phased Foundation before using until the two phases become homogeneous. Apply in thin layers over face and neck until achieving desired coverage.Can be applied with your fingers or with sponge.
Set foundation with Studio 78 Mattifying powder. Use within 12 months of opening
Aqua, persea gratissima oil*, glycerin*, mica, silica, sucrose palmitate, parfum, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, limonene, linalool. may contain: ci 77891, ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499 *ingredients from organic farming.
About the brand:
Studio 78 Paris organic make-up is different, their approach is similar to that of traditional luxurious make-up brands, only with better natural ingredients! Studio 78 Paris proposes to solve the dilemma of having to choose between your health and beauty with professional quality and luxurious make-up results.
All Studio 78 Paris make-up is ECOCERT certified which ensures a minimum of 95% of ingredients are natural, a minimum of 95% of vegetal ingredients are from organic farming, 100% of the packaging is biodegradable and recyclable, and No GMOs, No parabens, No phenoxyethanol, No silicone, No PEG, No synthetic perfumes and dyes, No animal-derived ingredients.